Saturday, August 25, 2012

Latest Breeds Releases



I love Lora Leigh's Breeds series; however, her recent releases were real disappointments. I was very excited when I read that Lawe's Justice was going to be about Rachel's sister, Diane. In the past books, Diane was a very strong woman who you knew was going to be a really great lead female character in one of the Breeds' books in the future. However, the Diane in Lawe's Justice wasn't as strong as she was portrayed to be. She was a great character, but there was something missing. I never knew Lawe would be the Breed for her. They do make a good couple, but their book wasn't as great as I thought it would be. 
The whole conflict with Rachel and Jonas' daughter has gone on for a long time. Many of Lora's readers are sick and tired of it and want a new conflict. Stygian's book wasn't as great as the other Breeds books. I liked Lawe's Justice better. Stygian's book has also gotten many negative reviews, which is a shame because the series has been great. I hope Lora Leigh won't release books that don't have much events going on. I want to see the whole Jonas' daughter conflict resolved already because I love Rachel and Jonas, but the recent books have been portraying them as annoying characters.