Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole



One of the best series out there! Kresley Cole combines Valkyries, werewolves, vampires, demons, and many more into one whole series. I pretty much love all of her books, and her characters are awesome. I love the Valkyries. They're all so funny and I love how they're obsessed with shiny things and shopping. I also love how the Valkyries are born immortals, they're strong, and they're women! 

I've never read any books featuring Valkyries so this was new to me. Like I said, all the characters are great, and Kresley Cole adds humor to her books which makes it even better. I started reading her series when I saw her books on the bestseller section, and since then, I've been keeping up with her series. Her series has 12 books out so far, and the 13th book is coming soon. Her 13th book is titled MacRieve and it's releasing on May 14, 2013. 

I recommend this series to fans of romance, vampires, werewolves, demons, action, etc.!