Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire



I loved and hated the book at the same time. It was definitely a roller coaster ride all the way. I had no idea where the book was going most of the time or what was about to come next, which was both thrilling and frustrating. I found this book very similar to Fifty Shades of Grey because of the troubled but hot male character. 

Travis is a very controversial character and I definitely loved him at times but I also hated him. It was a love/hate relationship. I felt about Abby the same way I felt about Travis. I liked Abby but there were times when I felt like smacking her because I'm pretty sure even she herself doesn't know what she's doing.
Overall, I thought Beautiful Disaster was a very entertaining read. Although there were some things that I didn't like, the book as a whole itself made up for it. The characters definitely had chemistry and I can't wait to read the next book!

If you loved the Fifty Shades series, then I suggest you try this book out! If you hated the Fifty Shades series, then you might like this better. I just recommend this to fans of romance (adults).

Review by Your Book Buddy.
More reviews at
and