Tuesday, July 31, 2012

John Green


One of the most well-known YA authors today. He pretty much wins awards every time he releases a new novel! My favorite John Green books are Paper Towns and Looking For Alaska. I haven’t read The Fault in Our Stars or Will Grayson, Will Grayson yet, but I have heard that they are amazing books… so I better start reading them soon. If you haven’t read any of his books or if you don’t know who John Green is, then you’re definitely missing out! He’s an amazing author and his works are very inspirational and thousands of people read his books everyday and many of them rate his books 4 out of 5. 
Here are John Green’s most popular works :
image
image
image
image
This is John Green’s newest work, I haven’t read it yet but I’ve seen many good reviews about this book: 
image